M.S. in Applied Health Informatics Information Sessions
Health informatics has never been more important than it is now, and jobs in the field are growing exponentially. Our 36-credit program can be completed in one year of full-time study, and part-time options are available as well. A 16-credit Advanced Graduate Certificate is also available.
Now is the perfect time to take the next step. We are still accepting applications for the Fall 2021 semester. Attend our virtual information session on August 17, or if you are ready to apply, come to our virtual Express Admission Day on August 20 and get an admissions decision on the spot.
- Express Admission Day on August 20. RSVP here
- Online Information Session at 8 a.m. EST on August 17. RSVP here
- Online Information Session at 4 p.m. EST on August 17. RSVP here
Attend either event and we will waive your application fee – you have nothing to lose!
Some key features include:
- Hands-on, practical, industry-driven approach that allows students to work with their actual professional assignments
- Modern curriculum, including artificial intelligence, big data, and advanced health analytics
- Detailed insight on the modeling of clinical information and the implementation of electronic health records, along with customizable electives
- Optional one-week residency at St. Edmund Hall, the oldest academic hall at the University of Oxford
- Opportunity to earn a master’s degree from a leading American university with a global presence
If you have questions about the program and would like to talk with an advisor, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.