Employment Forms for IT Student Staff

Any student who works for Info Tech (or any department or office in the University) must complete some payroll paperwork. You will start getting paid as soon as your payroll Paperwork is approved by Human Resources. Students will not get paid unless the forms are submitted. Completed forms should be submitted to your manager for approval.

Description of Employment Forms
These forms are located in a folder on Google Drive. If you cannot access the folder, contact STS@fordham.edu.

New student workers need to fill out the following forms:

New Hire Form for contact and job information.

Wage Confirmation form to acknowledge pay rate, overtime rate, and designated payday.

IT NDA A non-disclosure agreement for student workers

W-4 for Federal Tax Withholdings

I-9 for proof of eligibility to work in the United States

IT-2104 for students who are NOT dependents. If you are supported by a parent or guardian, do NOT fill out this form. See the instructions on this form for more information about who should file this form.


IT-2104-E Certificate of Exemption. Fill out this form if you are under age 18 or a full-time student under age 25, you did not have a New York income tax liability for 2013, and you expect no liability for 2014. OR fill out this form if you meet the conditions set forth under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). See the form for more information.

IT-2104.1 A Certificate of Nonresidence and Allocation of Withholding Tax. If your home address is NOT in New York State, fill out this form.

Direct Deposit Form (optional) if you want your paycheck to be deposited directly in your checking account.

 Need Help?

Walk-In Centers

McGinley 229 | RH
Lowenstein SL19A | LC

View Our Walk-In Hours