The Fall On-Campus Interview Program
For employers who are participating in EIW and who also wish to meet with some students prior to the beginning of EIW, we offer an Early Resume Collect which will make application materials available to employers on June 14, 2023.
EIW 2023 interviews will take place July 31 - August 3. A returning employer's Early Interview Week interview date is determined by our Date Rotation System: the employer's interview dates will advance one day in our four-day program in successive years.
- Employers who interviewed on Day 1 in a given EIW will interview on Day 2 in the following EIW;
- Employers who interviewed on Day 2 in a given EIW will interview on Day 3 in the following EIW;
- Employers who interviewed on Day 3 in a given EIW will interview on Day 4 in the following EIW;
- Employers who interviewed on Day 4 in a given EIW will interview on Day 1 in the following EIW.
Employers registering for EIW for the very first time, or returning after an absence, should provide us with their first, second and third choices of interview dates.
Note: Employers interested in participating in EIW should review the information below about Fordham's 60/40 system, which is used to determine which students will be placed on the interview schedule.
There are six weeks of Fall Weeks interviews, running from September 6 through October 13. Employers should choose the week they are interested in at the time they register and indicate three date choices during the chosen week in the Notes section of their schedule request. Our best efforts will be made to assign employers one of these three dates.
Note: Employers interested in participating in Fall Weeks should review the information below about Fordham's 60/40 system, which is used to determine which students will be placed on the interview schedule.
During the fall semester, in addition to the Fall Weeks of on-campus interviews, we have two Resume Collect Program: one on August 18 and one on September 22. (Those are the dates that participating employers will receive application materials.) Employers receive application materials from interested students and invite selected students to their offices for an interview.
Fordham's 60/40 System
For EIW and Fall Weeks 1-6, employers receive resumes of interested students and are able to select 60% of their interview schedule. The remaining 40% of the interview schedule is determined by the Student Preference System (SPS). The SPS allows students to rank employers and gives preference in interview slots to those students who most highly ranked a particular employer.
For example, an employer that registers for two schedules of 20 minute interviews will see a total of 46 students. After reviewing the application materials of interested students, the employer would designate 28 students -- 60% of the total number of students to be interviewed -- as their "preselects," who would automatically be assigned interviews. There would then be 18 interview slots remaining -- 40% of the total number of students to be interviewed -- and those 18 interview slots would be filled by the SPS. Students who ranked that employer as #1 on their bid lists would be chosen first by the SPS and assigned to interview slots, followed by students who ranked the employer as #2, and so on, until the available interview slots were filled.
2023 Employer Registration
Registration for the Fall 2023 On-Campus Interview and Resume Collect Programs begins on March 1, 2023.
Register online through Symplicity. Log in, select the OCI Tab, then the Schedule Request Tab, and select Request Schedule. From the Sessions drop-down menu select the desired week of fall weeks, or the desired Resume Collect, and complete the requested information.