M.S. in Applied Health Informatics Information Sessions
Join us for an upcoming Information Session
Meet the director, learn about the program and get real answers from real people.
The Information Session is scheduled for Eastern Daylight Time (New York City)
Date to be announced
Express Admissions Day (Virtual)
Friday, January 5, 2024
10:00 AM-3:00 PM (EST)
Some key features include:
- Hands-on, practical, industry-driven approach that allows students to work with their actual professional assignments
- Modern curriculum, including artificial intelligence, big data, and advanced health analytics
- Detailed insight on the modeling of clinical information and the implementation of electronic health records, along with customizable electives
- Optional one-week residency at St. Edmund Hall, the oldest academic hall at the University of Oxford
- Opportunity to earn a master’s degree from a leading American university with a global presence
If you have questions about the program and would like to talk with an advisor, please email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.