WebEx Online Meetings
All active students and employees of Fordham University receive an account for Cisco’s WebEx online meeting software.
This online platform for audio and video meetings provides a robust set of tools and solutions for communicating and working together remotely.
Your online meetings will benefit from high-quality audio and videoconferencing software, screen sharing capabilities, document sharing, and chat functions. Video meetings can host unlimited participants. Up to 1000 people may be invited to an audio meeting using WebEx audio; up to 500 if using VoIP or other teleconference service. Read more about WebEx’s Meeting Center.
WebEx works with most devices and platforms. Mobility, ease of use, and compatibility are top priorities at Fordham, and WebEx meets those requirements.
Fordham IT offers full support, with user guides and training (face-to-face and via WebEx), for this product.
- WebEx Quickstart Guide to host and join meetings
- Instructional video for "How to Use Your Personal Meeting Room"
- User guides for students and employees, which can also be found in the Quick References channel in the Employee tab, at My.Fordham.edu.
- Look for upcoming trainings on our training page.
- We occasionally post articles about WebEx at Fordham IT News.