The Fordham Moot Court Board sends teams to several inter-school competitions across the nation.
The Editorial Board, in conjunction with two faculty advisors, select competitors. In 2014-2015, Fordham will be participating in the following Moot Court competitions:
- National Moot Court Competition
- Burton D. Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition in Washington, D.C.
- Pepperdine National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition in Malibu, California
- Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition in New York, New York
- George Washington University National Security Law Moot Court Competition in Washington, D.C.
- J. Braxton Craven Moot Court Competition in Constitutional Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Cardozo/BMI Entertainment and Communications Law Competition, New York, New York
Additionally, the Moot Court Board organizes an inter-school competition, the Irving R. Kaufman Moot Court Competition, in which approximately thirty schools come from across the nation to compete. This competition is held in late March and involves issues relating to federal securities law. Final round judges have included Supreme Court Justices Byron White, Antonin Scalia, and Samuel A. Alito.