Admission consideration includes review of GSAS admissions materials plus proper work experience.
- Successful completion of the International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance (IDHA).
- GREs are accepted but not required, and candidates should have at least
five years experience in humanitarian assistance or a related field.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume/ CV
- A statement of interest connecting the student's goals for the program with the expertise and activities of the IIHA. Students must provide evidence of training, education, or practical experience in an area related to the fields and topics encompassed by the Master's program.
- $35 Admission Fee
Please click here to view the program cost for each course.