Master of Social Work
Fordham University's top‐ranked Master of Social Work (MSW) program enables you to transform your passion for helping others into professional success. Ranked in the top 10% in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, our accredited MSW provides the experiential education you need to foster positive change within individuals,families, organizations, and communities.
At Fordham, you have a choice of three campus locations: Lincoln Center, Westchester, and Long Island as well as a hybrid and top‐ranked online MSW program—all with a distinguished faculty and quality MSW curriculum.
Our program includes:
- Concentrations in clinical, leadership, macro practice, and research that provide focused expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding careers.
- Flexible scheduling and student‐centered plans of study—including part‐time, weekend, extended and asynchronous, hybrid, and online options—to fit your needs.
- A wide variety of supervised field placements that give you the opportunity to translate theory into practice.
- Accelerated degree paths for transfer students and BSW graduates, and specialized study plans for current social workers.
- Joint MSW degree programs in the fields of law, public health, divinity, and psychotherapy.
If you're ready to transform your ideals into a meaningful innovative career, we're ready to help.