Research and Teaching Areas
Immigration; Legal Aid; Legal Education; Public Interest/Service; Trials/Trial Procedure
- Principal subject: Immigrant Rights Clinic
- Attorney-in-Charge, Immigration Law Unit (1996-99), Staff Attorney (1996-97;1989-93), The Legal Aid Society, Civil Division;
- Acting Assistant Professor of Clinical Law, New York University School of Law, 1993-96;
- Pro Se Law Clerk, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1987-89.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., 1984;
- New York University, J.D., 1987