GSS Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Student Application Instructions

How to Apply to Fordham GSS as a Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Student

How to Apply to Fordham GSS as a Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Student

  1. To set up an account and submit an application, go to

  2. Once in the application program you may use this as a guide:
  • GSS Degree Program: Master of Social Work

  • GSS Academic Interest:
    • select the term in which you wish to take the course
    • select Non-degree/Non-Matriculated as your matriculation type
    • Select the campus in which you wish to study (Lincoln Center, Molloy College, Online campus, or Westchester

  • Personal: Please enter your demographic, contact and citizenship information

  • Skip to the “Colleges and Universities:” section. Enter the name of the college or university that you graduated from and upload a copy of a transcript or diploma that shows the completion of your degree. This may alternatively be done after you submit the application through the upload button on the Application Status page.

  • Submit the application. There is no application fee for non-degree study.


Note: You do not need to upload a copy of your resume, a personal statement or letters of recommendation if you are applying for non-degree study.

After submission we will process your application and direct you to the correct Student Services contact for your registration process.

Once your application has been processed you will be assigned a Fordham ID number, and you can set up your My.Fordham account, which is your portal to all things Fordham. The My.Fordham link is on our main webpage at

You will receive a statement (tuition bill) approximately 10 days after you have been registered for class.

Please let us know if you in the Office of Admission if have any questions by contacting us at either [email protected] or (212) 636-6600.