GSS Continuing Education
Get notifications on CE classes. Join the mailing list.
Looking to explore new career opportunities or to gain insights into today's top social work issues? Our continuing education department offers a variety of social work courses, workshops, and events for your professional development. All programs are taught by experienced, qualified health professionals (QHPs).
Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service is recognized by The State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers - #0066.
As per New York State Continuing Education Guidelines, attendees must be present for the entire class to receive Continuing Education Contact Hours. If you arrive late or leave early you will not receive a certificate for the CE hours and no refund will be issued.
Continuing education hours are accepted for licensed social workers in New Jersey because Fordham Graduate School of Social Service is CSWE-accredited. Our application for ACE approval is under review. In the meantime, please note that CEHs are also accepted in many other states. Please check with your state licensing office to determine whether NY State continuing education hours are accepted.
Please allow up to 30 calendar days after the workshop date to receive your certificate.
For more information about our social work continuing education programs, comments, or suggestions for new courses, email us at email@example.com.
- Interested in teaching? If you have at least 10 years in the social service field, please submit your proposal, résumé and bio for review.
- Partner with us! We want to collaborate with organizations that seek to develop innovative continuing education classes, workshops, and conferences.
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds may be issued as follows:
- 10 working days prior to the class date: full refund
- 7 to 9 working days prior to the class date: 50% refund
- 6 working days or less prior to the class date: no refund
- Note: Working day is Monday through Friday, non-holiday days.
Refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date on the email will be used to determine the amount of the refund. If the class is canceled, all registrants will receive a full refund.
For classes registered at the same time:
- Two classes: 10% off total price
- Three or four classes: 15% off total price
- Five or more: 20% off total price
Volume discounts are not applied at checkout. They will be issued as a refund.
You may choose the group discount fee rate if there are three or more people from your agency registering for the same class.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to arrange for a class for your agency.
Continuing Education Classes
|Fall 2022 Class Schedule Coming Soon!|