GSS Centers and Institutes
Our Centers and Institutes help to further our mission to promote human rights and social justice:
- The Beck Institute on Religion and Poverty partners with New York City interfaith religious and lay leaders who are moved to alleviate poverty in our affluent society.
- Children and Families Institute supports agency-based practitioners to promote practice innovation in agencies and organizations serving children and families.
- Fordham Center for Nonprofit Leaders integrates social change and social justice into the teaching of management excellence and provides nonprofit leaders with the essential knowledge and skills to run the most efficient and effective nonprofit organizations.
- Institute for Women and Girls works to promote gender equality by addressing all forms of discrimination against women and girls locally and globally.
- Henry C. Ravazzin Center on Aging and Intergenerational Studies empowers students, professionals, and communities to address the needs of older adults and their families through practice, policy, and research. The Center focuses on practices and policies across the lifespan with an emphasis towards promoting social justice.