Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
With a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BASW) degree from Fordham University, you'll graduate with the skills and knowledge you'll need to promote human rights, social justice, and individual and community well being.
Our B.A.S.W. program includes
- Flexible learning schedule
- Supervised, hands-on fieldwork experience
- Integrative seminar that integrates classroom knowledge.
- Dedicated field advisor to help students navigate the curriculum and academic opportunities
- Networking opportunities at conferences, lectures, and GSS events
- Seamless and accelerated process from the Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (B.A.S.W.) to the Fordham MSW program
- Program offered at our Manhattan and Westchester campuses
The Bachelor's of Arts in Social Work (B.A.S.W.) degree is equivalent to the Bachelor's in Social Work (B.S.W.) and is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Why a Fordham B.A.S.W.?
Fordham's Bachelor of Arts in Social Work degree prepares you for a successful career in social work. Completing our B.A.S.W. program allows you to join any CSWE-accredited Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) program in the country as an advanced standing student. This means you can finish your master's in as few as two semesters.