Centers and Institutes
Our Centers and Institutes help to further our mission to promote human rights and social justice:
- The Beck Institute on Religion and Poverty partners with New York City interfaith religious and lay leaders who are moved to alleviate poverty in our affluent society.
- Children FIRST supports agency-based practitioners to promote practice innovation in agencies and organizations serving children and families.
- Fordham Center for Nonprofit Leaders educates nonprofit leaders to become successful managers.
- Institute for Women and Girls works to promote gender equality by addressing all forms of discrimination against women and girls locally and globally.
- National Center for Social Work Trauma Education and Workforce Development helps prepare social workers for trauma informed and evidence-based practice.
- Ravazzin Center empowers social workers and communities to meet the needs of an aging society through geriatric social work research.