Graduate School of Social Service Diploma Ceremony
2023 Graduation Information
University Commencement Ceremony, Rose Hill Campus, Saturday, May 20, 10 a.m.
Graduate School of Social Service Ceremony, Rose Hill Campus, Edwards Parade, Tuesday, May 23, 10 a.m.
HOW TO APPLY TO GRADUATE
To enter a request for a diploma, please follow these instructions carefully:
1. Enter my.fordham.edu.
2. Click on the "Student" tab on the top of the portal page.
3. Click on the "Banner Self-Service" folder in the "My Information" box.
4. Click on the "Student" folder.
5. Click on the "Student Records" folder.
6. Click on "Apply to Graduate."
7. Select a term to determine curriculum for graduation application. If graduation term is not listed, select LATEST term from pull-down menu. You will be given an opportunity to enter your correct diploma date in a later step. Click "Submit."
8. Select the curriculum that applies to you. If you are earning more than one degree or certificate, you will need to fill-out an application for each one. Click "Continue." NOTE: If more than one curriculum is listed, choose the one that correctly reflects your current curriculum. If none are correct, DO NOT continue. Please see your Dean to correct the records. Once this has been done, please revisit this site and apply.
9. Select a date for your diploma. Click "Continue." August graduates should enter August 9 and the appropriate year.
10. Choose whether or not you would like to attend the ceremony. Click "Yes," "No," or "Undecided." Click "Continue."
11. Select a name for your diploma from the pull-down menu. Click "Continue."
12. Ensure that the name for your diploma is spelled correctly. Edit, if needed. Then, click "Continue."
13. Select a mailing address for your diploma from the pull-down menu. Click "Continue."
14. Ensure that the mailing address for your diploma is presented correctly. Edit, if needed. Then, click "Continue."
15. Review the graduation application summary. Make sure all details are correct. If everything is correct, click "Submit Request."
16. After you successfully complete step 15, a page should appear, stating "Your graduation application has been submitted successfully. Please review your DegreeWorks audit to make sure you have completed the requirements necessary for graduation."
17. You may now exit the page.
The 2022 Commencement for the Graduate School of Social Service (video)
Read the Fordham News recap of the ceremony: Graduate School of Social Service Sends Grads off to Heal a Broken World