GSS Continuing Education
Looking to explore new career opportunities or to gain insights into today's top social work issues? Our continuing education department offers a variety of social work courses, workshops, and events for your professional development. All programs are taught by experienced, qualified health professionals (QHPs).
Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service is recognized by The State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers - #0066.
Although we have cancelled all on-campus events due to the COVID-19 virus, including the continuing education classes scheduled for March – May. 2020, we are offering three of these classes as webinars. The content and number of CEH’s remain the same for these classes. Detailed information on each class, the instructor, and registration can be accessed by clicking the button just above. Additional continuing education webinars may be added, so please check back here occasionally.
We look forward to offering on-campus classes when our Lincoln Center campus is again open to the public.
For more information about our social work continuing education programs, comments or suggestions for new courses, email us at email@example.com.
If you have a question about Health and Palliative Care, Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in teaching? If you have at least 10 years in social service field, please submit your proposal, resume and bio for review.
- Partner with us! We want to collaborate with organizations that seek to develop innovative continuing education classes, workshops and conferences.
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds may be issued as follows:
- 10 working days prior to the class date: full refund
- 7 to 9 working days prior to the class date: 50% refund
- 6 working days or less prior to the class date: no refund
- Note: Working day is Monday through Friday, non-holiday days.
Refund requests must be made via email to email@example.com. The date on the email will be used to determine the amount of the refund. If the class is cancelled, all registrants will receive a full refund.