In our Master of Social Work (MSW) program, you’ll have the opportunity to study abroad to focus on social development on a global scale and gain an international human rights perspective. International students are also encouraged to apply to our programs. Courses are offered in London and Beijing annually. Additional courses have been offered in Haiti and Peru.
Examples of courses offered:
- Cognitive and Behavioral Brief Treatment with Children and Adults
- International Social Development and Community Building in a Global Context
- Trauma Treatment for Children and Adolescents
- SWGS 6705—Comparative International Social Welfare Policy
- SWGS 7781—Poverty, Race, and the Disenfranchised
- For London study, contact Gregory Acevedo, PhD, by phone at 212-636-6644.
- For Beijing study, contact David Koch, PhD, by phone at 212-636-6656.
- For Haiti or Peru study, contact Marciana Popescu, PhD, by phone at 914-367-3437.