Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
With a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BSW) degree from Fordham University, you'll graduate with the skills and knowledge you'll need to promote human rights, social justice, and individual and community well being.
Offered at our campuses in Manhattan and Westchester, the Bachelor's in Social Work (BSW) degree mirrors the strength of our nationally ranked MSW program and is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Our BSW program includes:
- Flexible scheduling and student‐centered plans of study—including part‐time, full-time, and weekend options to fit your needs.
- Supervised, hands-on fieldwork experience and a seminar that integrates classroom knowledge.
- Personal guidance at every stage of the program from supportive faculty advisers.
- A rich selection of conferences, lectures, and events where you can exchange ideas and support one another.
- Seamless and accelerated process from the Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (BSW) to the Fordham MSW program. The opportunity, upon graduation, to apply to our top-ranked MSW program as an advanced standing student, which allows you to complete the master of social work degree in less time process
If you're ready to transform your ideals into a meaningful innovative career, we're ready to help.