The Ravazzin Center on Aging and Intergenerational Studies, established in 1995, empowers social workers and communities to meet the needs of an aging society through the development and dissemination of knowledge that will strengthen the role of geriatric social work and our understanding of aging.
The Center’s research addresses major issues in geriatric social work including:
- Social work and end of life issues
- Social work with minority elders
- Social work healthcare research
- Social work education
- Social work in a global context
- Community program evaluation