Skip to main content

Changes to Spring Academic Calendar Fordham is modifying its academic calendar in anticipation of a national resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic this winter. Full Details

MSW/JD: Social Work and Law

Fordham gss banner joint msw jd

The MSW/Juris Doctor (JD) dual degree with Fordham University School of Law prepares you to advocate for your clients’ needs as a social worker or in the legal field. To pursue this dual degree, you must apply and be admitted to both the MSW degree program at the Graduate School of Social Service and the JD program at the School of Law.


  • Teaching in a university
  • Lawyer
  • Social worker
  • Governmental agency