Applying for Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Classes
New Students Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated
- View the list of programs
- Submit the online application
- Official degree transcripts confirming prior degree conferral are required for all applicants, regardless of matriculation status. These should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline for your program of interest, and should be sent directly to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) Office of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) via secure electronic delivery. If electronic delivery is not available, please request that your transcripts be submitted directly via post, in a sealed envelope, to: Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Office of Admissions, Fordham University, 441 E. Fordham Rd., Bronx, NY 10458. Please note: you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts to your application while the GSAS Office of Admissions awaits receipt of your official transcripts..
- The application will be reviewed and the department will send their recommendations to the GSAS Office of Admissions
- Students will receive an email notification of the decision
- For questions contact email@example.com
Continuing Students Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated
- Fill out the Continuing Student Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated form.
- The application must be approved by the department chairperson or program director.
- The department will email the form to the GSAS Office of Academic Programs and Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GSAS reviews the form for final approval.
- The student is notified via email of the outcome of the application.