GSAS Veteran Students
Fordham is the only New York City university to be among those ranked
“Best For Vets” by Military Times
Fordham has been ranked as a top Military-Friendly Yellow Ribbon University by Military Times for five consecutive years and is extremely proud of its active military, veteran, and dependent community for all students who have served our country.
An approved Yellow Ribbon Program university, Fordham is supportive of those who have served our country and we fully support their educational journey. We are pleased to offer a streamlined admissions application process for veterans, and guarantee that all tuition and fees are fully covered for admitted veterans, active military, and eligible family members who fall in the VA's maximum benefit category.
Why veterans love Fordham’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS):
- Fordham is a top-ranked, nationally recognized accredited university
- GSAS offers over 40 graduate degree programs, including 24 master’s programs, 10 doctoral programs, and 10 advanced certificate programs
- Our students may take classes at our beautiful Rose Hill campus, located in the Bronx, NY, or at our Lincoln Center campus in midtown-Manhattan
- Small classes taught by distinguished faculty
- Active military, veteran and dependent community with dedicated advisors, alumni chapter, and student association
- Fordham offers transition workshops and networking opportunities
- GSAS offers Yellow Ribbon seats to qualifying veterans
Ready to take the next step?
If you have any admissions questions, please call 718-817-4416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M.S. in Humanitarian Studies
Join the first US-based Master's degree dedicated exclusively to international humanitarian response. Students develop the practical field skills needed for dynamic careers in humanitarian crisis relief.
M.A. in Public Media
Engage with communication theory and work with committed scholar-activists as you learn to tell compelling stories in ways that promote dialogue, civic engagement, and social justice.