Asia Society and Museum
- Free admission on Fridays from 6 – 9 p.m. (does not apply from July 1 through Labor Day).
- Free admission on Wednesdays.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Free admission on Saturdays from 10 a.m.– noon, all day Tuesdays, winter weekdays (Nov – Feb), and Fridays for seniors.
Brooklyn Children’s Museum
- Free admission every Thursday 3 – 5 p.m., every third Thursday extended free hours from 3 – 7 p.m.
Children’s Museum of the Arts
- Pay what you wish Thursdays 4 – 6 p.m.
- Pay what you wish on Saturdays, 5:45 – 7:45 p.m.
Historic Richmond Town
- Free admission on Fridays, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
International Center of Photography
- Voluntary contribution every Friday, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Free admission on Saturdays. Pay as you wish on Thursdays 5 – 8 p.m.
Lincoln Center David Rubenstein Atrium
- Free performances every Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
Morgan Library and Museum
- Free admission on Fridays, 7 – 9 p.m.
- Admission to the McKim Building rooms is free only on: Tuesdays 3 – 5 p.m., Fridays 7 – 9 p.m., and Sundays 4 – 6 p.m.
Museum of Arts and Design
- Pay what you wish on Thursdays and Fridays from 6 – 9 p.m.
Museum of Chinese in America
- Free every Thursday, 11 a.m.– 9 p.m.
Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Free admisison on Wednesdays 4 – 8 p.m.
Museum of Modern Art
- Free admission on Friday nights, 4 – 8 p.m.
Museum of the Moving Image
- Free admission on Friday nights, 4–8 p.m.
- Free admission on Thursday evenings, 7 – 9 p.m.
New York Aquarium
- Suggested donations Fridays after 3 p.m., in the summer after 4 p.m.
New York Botanical Garden
As of September 1, 2018 the New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) can no longer offer complimentary admission to members of the Fordham Community. NYBG is offering Fordham faculty, staff, and students a limited-time, year-round individual membership at $68, (a 20 percent savings), which entitles members to admission to the grounds during regular hours, access to special exhibitions, two complimentary guests passes, and NYBG shop discounts. This offer expires October 31, 2018.
NYBG does offer a year-round Community Grounds Membership at the reduced price of $40, which provides access to the grounds, but excludes special events. NYBG grounds continue to be free to visitors every Wednesday (all day) and on Saturdays from 9 to 10 a.m.
For more information please visit nybg.org/membership or stop by any NYBG ticket window to learn more. Use FORDHAM for discount.
New York Hall of Science
- Sept - June, Free Fridays 2–5 PM and Sundays 10 – 11 a.m.
New York Historical Society
- Pay what you wish on Fridays, 6 – 8 a.m.
- Pay what you wish the first Friday of every month.
Old Stone House
- Suggested donation on weekends.
Queens Botanical Garden
- From April 1 through October 31, Queens Botanical Garden (QBG) has free hours on Wednesdays 3 – 6 p.m. and Sundays 4 – 6 p.m. From November 1 through March 31, QBG is open from Tuesday to Sunday with free admission.
Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Free admissions for grandparents on Wednesdays 5 – 8 p.m.
Staten Island Zoo
- Free admission on Wednesdays 2 – 4:45 p.m.
Van Cortlandt House Museum
- Free admission on Wednesdays.
- Free open boat tours: Saturdays 1 – 5 p.m. and Thursdays 4 – 8 p.m.
Wave Hill Cultural Center
- Free admission on Saturdays and Tuesdays, 9 a.m.– noon.
- Pay what you wish on Fridays 6 – 9 p.m.