GSE Tuition and Financial Aid FAQ

GSE School-Based Aid FAQ

Do you have questions about financial aid? Please view the GSE FAQ's document below that was designed to assist you with any inquiries you may have about how to finance a Fordham GSE degree, as well as how to apply for the various sources of funding that are available to graduate students, such as institutional school-based aid, external grants and scholarships, federal-based aid, private education loans, and payment plan options. 

Note: International students may apply for a graduate assistantship, in addition to GSE Donor-Based Scholarships and private loans.

GSE School-Based Financial Aid FAQ's