GSE Master of Science in Teaching
The Master of Science in Teaching (M.S.T.) programs are designed for those seeking initial teacher certification, whether you have a background in teaching and want to become a teacher or are currently teaching and seeking a master’s degree.
Validating students’ language and culture and respecting the diverse voices of the urban classroom are guiding philosophies of our teacher education programs.
Our programs are distinguished by exceptionally strong field experiences where students feel challenged, engaged, and supported by faculty, supervisors, and mentors.
Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood and Childhood Education (dual certification)
- Early Childhood Special Education (dual certification)
- Early Childhood Education Online Programs
Adolescence Education/Adolescence Special Education
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (M.S.T.)
- English as a World Language (M.S.) for international students
Programs are open to all who qualify; however, only U.S. citizens or international students who possess a U.S. Green Card or H1-B visa may be recommended for New York State teacher certification.
If you have any questions or need guidance about which program may be right for you, please contact the Admissions Office at: