GSE Course Schedules and Descriptions
Our course schedules and descriptions are searchable online without a Fordham login via our course registration system. Follow the instructions below to search the database. Course descriptions are also housed in the GSE Bulletin.
How to search Course Schedules and Descriptions
- On my.Fordham.edu, select Class Schedule or Course Catalog from the top right corner.
- Select term (e.g. Fall 2021)
- Choose your subject area(s)
- Teaching courses are listed under Curriculum and Teaching
- Counseling Psychology and School Psychology courses are listed under Psych and Educational Services
- Educational Leadership courses are listed under Administration and Supervision
- Interdisciplinary Research (CLAIR) courses are listed under Contemp Learn and Interdisc Rsch
- Cross-disciplinary courses are listed under Urban Education
- Select College: Graduate Sch of Educ
- Click the course title to view additional details, including descriptions, meeting times, and instructors.
If you have trouble accessing the information you need, please email the Dean's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you are interested in classes outside the Graduate School of Education, please contact the Admissions Office for information about that school.