GSE Federal Financial Aid
This page contains information about financial aid eligibility at GSE.
To be eligible for federal financial aid at the Fordham Graduate School of Education, students must:
- maintain a grade point average of
- 3.00 for ADV, M.S., M.S.E., M.S.T. degrees;
- 3.50 for Ed.D., Ph.D. degrees.
- attempt and complete no fewer than six credit hours per term.
- complete the course of study
- for ADV, M.S., M.S.E., M.S.T. degrees within five years;
- for Ed.D., Ph.D. degrees within eight years.
Students who fail to maintain these GPAs [i.e., maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP) at the end of each academic year] will lose federal financial aid eligibility.
If the student reestablishes satisfactory academic progress, the student may regain federal financial aid eligibility as long as s/he maintains SAP. Learn more about the Federal Loan Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.