Community Schools Partnership Program MS 331
New York City's MS 331 was recently elevated from the city's Renewal Program for schools to become a RISE School, after meeting progress benchmarks and demonstrating a sustainable school improvement structure.
As the school's Partner Community Based Organization (CBO), we provide:
- Math Coaches for Teachers
We also organize and administer programs and supports in the following areas:
Extended Learning Time
- Footprintz Basketball Academy;
- Mentoring in Medicine;
- Salvadori Center.
- Full-time Social Worker (Morris Heights)
Additional Support Services
- Fordham University Feerick Center for Social Justice LEEAP assistance with high school applications
- Fordham University's The Dorothy Day Center for Service and Justice
- College and Community Forum