GSAS Instructions for Recipients of Tuition Scholarships

GSAS financial aid, such as the GSAS Centennial tuition scholarship, is administered by the GSAS Office of Academic Operations and Support. Our doors are always open to answer any questions regarding all forms of financial aid. We look forward to welcoming you to Fordham; in the meantime, you may contact us at [email protected].

Please also note that you may not accept any employment within the University while holding GSAS financial aid without the written permission of the Dean.

Please note that you should be in contact with your program director to receive guidance on which courses you should be taking. After consulting with your program director, you should register by the deadline indicated in the GSAS Academic Calendar. We will post your tuition award to your student account shortly after the registration deadline.


The E-Bill Suite is an integrated e-bill and e-payment web portal, which provides students the ability to review their account activity in real-time and make an electronic check payment towards a student account.

Students can access their E-Bill Suite via a single sign-on through the main homepage.

  1. Log in to the New Portal
  2. Under "My Pages" click the "Students" tab
  3. Click "My Account"
  4. Click "Student Account"
  5. Click "My E-Bill Suite" under Account Overview. This will link to the secure E-Bill website.

This will link to the secure E-Bill website. Once in your E-Bill suite, select "My Account", then select "Statements". You can also invite authorized users to access your E-Bill Suite account.

If you have any questions about your bill or scholarship, first please review your E-Bill on for your real-time balance.  If you have questions about the E-Bill, you must notify us promptly by emailing us at [email protected].

Full-time Status
As a GSAS financial aid recipient, you are required to maintain full time status. If you register for fewer credits than your program requires (e.g., because you are preparing for comprehensive exams or doing other non-credit academic work), you must file a Matriculated Student Status Certification Form. All student forms can be found on the GSAS website Student Forms page. Failure to file this form each semester that you are registered for less than full time may result in problems with loan deferments, posting of your tuition scholarship, and financial aid eligibility. You must be attending your program full time and doing work equivalent to full time to be certified as full time.