Course Schedules and Descriptions
Our course schedules and descriptions and searchable online without a Fordham login via our course registration system. Follow the instructions below to search the database. Course descriptions are also housed in the GSE Bulletin, which is available to download.
How to Look Up Graduate School of Education Course Schedules and Descriptions
- On my.Fordham.edu, select Class Schedule or Course Catalog from the top right corner.
- Select term (e.g. Fall 2016)
- Choose your subject area(s)
- Teaching courses are listed under Curriculum and Teaching
- Counseling Psychology and School Psychology courses are listed under Psych & Educational Services
- Educational Leadership courses are listed under Administration & Supervision
- Interdisciplinary Research (CLAIR) courses are listed under Contemp Learn & Interdisc Rsch
- Cross disciplinary courses are listed under Urban Education
- Select College: Graduate Sch of Educ
Click the course title to view additional details, including descriptions, meeting times, and instructors.
If you have trouble accessing the information you need, please email Kelly Milnes, Director of Digital Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you are interested in classes outside the Graduate School of Education, please contact the Admissions Office for that school.