Campion Institute Fellowships
Each year, the Campion Institute offers scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students who have applied for and are applying for competitive external scholarships and fellowships (e.g., Boren, Critical Language Scholarship, Gilman, Goldwater, Marshall, Mitchell, NSF GRFP, Rhodes, Truman, etc.)
The scholarships typically fund activities that involve research, international study, teaching English as a second language, and/or community service. The selection committee is especially interested in proposals for medium- and long-term activities that include cultural immersion or independent research.
The specific terms of each award are determined on a case-by-case basis, and usually include a small stipend, summer housing, or a combination of both.
The selection committee prioritizes applications from students
- early in their time at Fordham
- who have applied for and are planning to apply for competitive external scholarships
- whose academic background is a good match for their future career goals
- studying subjects that are underrepresented in the Fordham fellowships process
If you are unsure whether or not you should apply, please do apply!
There are two application deadlines:
- November 1st - for Winter and Spring activities
- May 1st - for Summer and Fall activities
The application includes a statement of your goals, budget, transcript(s), resume, and supporting documentation.
Please email us at [email protected] to request an application and discuss your interest in Campion scholarships and external scholarships and fellowships.
We are excited to meet you and work with you!