Our Guiding Priorities
In fall 2015, University President Joseph M. McShane, S.J., set in motion a process to set Fordham’s strategic direction for the next several years. A Strategic Framework for Fordham’s Future: Bothered Excellence identifies six institutional priorities that will remain a foundational constant as the particulars of planning evolve over time.
- Contemporary Teaching and Learning Infused with Ethics and Justice
- Strategically Focused Research
- The Inspiration and Challenge of New York City
- A Global Perspective
- A Diverse and Inclusive Community
- A Strategic and Agile Institution