Vincent T. Lombardi Memorial Center
The Lombardi Center opened in 1976 and is behind the McGinley Center on the Rose Hill campus in the Bronx.
A new fitness center located in the lower level of the McGinley was opened in Fall 2012. The fitness center includes a variety of new state-of-the-art cardio machines, strength training circuit stations, and free weights. A new multipurpose room allows for recreation classes, and there is a room dedicated for spinning classes.
All full-time undergraduate students plus graduate students in the School of Arts and Sciences may use the facility free of charge with their Fordham ID.
There is a nominal annual locker rental fee of $35.
The Lombardi Center Features:
- 200-meter indoor running track
- Tennis, racquetball, squash, and handball courts
- A newly renovated swimming pool
- Competition diving facilities
- Weight area
- Pole vault and high jump pits
- Basketball and Volleyball courts