NMDD students are encouraged to enhance their design perspective and educational experience by studying in other countries and cultures -- for a semester, a year, a summer or as part of a faculty- led special program. Fordham offers over 125 study abroad programs, in 52 countries, on six continents world-wide. Many of these universities around the world offer coursework highly compatible with and complementary to the NMDD program.
NMDD students interested in Study Abroad typically will proceed by:
- Contacting the International and Study Abroad Office for information;
- Visiting the Study Abroad Portal online;
- Meeting with the NMDD Program Director, who can help make them aware of programs with particularly relevant curriculum offerings;
- Gaining approval for the proposed course of study from the Program Director.
You may complete the application from the International and Study Abroad Office:
- At Lincoln Center: Martino Hall, 45 Columbus Avenue, Suite 315C (Schedule your LC appointment online)
- At Rose Hill: Walsh Library, Suite 039 (lower level) (Schedule your RH appointment online)