Awards and Scholarships
An annual book award for outstanding students.
Each year, the art history faculty presents a book award to two students--one from Fordham College Rose Hill, one from Fordham College Lincoln Center-- who have outstanding academic records in the program. Book awards are made at the Vasari Lecture in the spring, and the FCRH award is announced at the Encaenia ceremony in May.
Also, be sure to view information on the other awards and scholarships.
A senior-year scholarship for art history majors.
Thanks to a generous donation from John L. Marion, every year we award one prestigious scholarship to a junior art history major to offset tuition costs for the student’s senior year. The 2019-2020 scholarship covers tuition up to $15,000.
Calls are circulated in December. Deadline for applications: January 28, 2019. Winners announced later in the spring term.
Students eligible to apply:
- Fordham College at Rose Hill and Lincoln Center juniors
- Must have a declared art history major
- Must have a FAFSA form on file with the Fordham University Enrollment Group Financial Services
Write a brief letter (no more than a page) that:
- States that you are applying for the Marion Scholarship
- Gives a summary of your art history coursework and other activities within the art history program
- Letters are addressed to: Chair, Department of Art History and Music, FMH 417A, Rose Hill