LC Orientation Checklist
- Submit your registration materials (Fordham College at Lincoln Center or Gabelli School of Business).
- Get credit for your AP tests.
- If you wish to be placed in a higher-level language course, complete the online placement exam.
- Visit fordham.edu/finaid to get additional and updated information.
- Check the status of your financial aid and student account by logging into my.fordham.edu.
- Create and regularly review your financing plan (page 7 of the Financing Your Fordham Education guide, found at fordham.edu/finaid in the Financing Your Education section).
- Review the Checklist for Completing Financial Aid Requirements (page 13 of the Financing Your Fordham Education guide, found in the Financing your Education section).
- Pay your bill; for tuition payment due date please refer to your official bill from the University.
- Submit your Housing Application.
- Return the Medical History and Physical Examination Form.
- Contact the Office of Disability Services if you need accommodations.
- Submit your ID photo via my.fordham.edu.
Fordham offices will be sending you information. We will also be contacting you via your Fordham email account. Please remember to check your mail and your Fordham email regularly.