SPSS 25 for Home Use
IBM SPSS 25 is a software application that builds predictive models and conducts analytic tasks. Organizations and individuals use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan, validate assumptions, and drive accurate conclusions.
Licenses for home use of SPSS 25 are available to Fordham faculty and students. Access to SPSS 25 is also available to Fordham members on Fordham's campus computers.
How to request SPSS 25 for home use
- Go to the Tech Help tab at My.Fordham.
- In the search box, enter SPSS Home Use and then follow the prompts.
- After the request is submitted, you will receive an email with some usage requirements.
- Once you agree to the requirements, another email will be sent with a license number and instructions for downloading a copy of SPSS 25.
- Follow the instructions to install the application on your home computer.