The Office of Multicultural Affairs upholds the University’s mission to honor and revere the dignity and uniqueness of each person, in keeping with the Jesuit and Catholic fundamentals of faith, hope, and love.
We encourage students and community members to get involved in available multicultural programs and services. Contact us for additional information.
Our programs and initiatives include:
- Diversity training for student leaders and staff
- The Diversity Peer Leaders program
- Sustained dialogue series on intercultural communication and social change
- Cultural Heritage events and cultural club support
- The LGBT and Ally Network of Support and additional LGBT programming
- Peer Connections mentorship program
- Diversity in the World of Work programs and events