Science Integrated Learning Community II
Integrated Learning Community
The Upperclass Science Integrated Learning Community (SILC2) is a partnership between the Dean's Office of Fordham College at Rose Hill and the Office of Residential Life that focuses on providing science-focused programming, such as:
- Discussion About the Pre-Health Program
- Peer Mentoring on How to Succeed in Science Coursework
- Review Sessions to Prepare for Exams, Midterms, and Finals
- Time Management Seminars
- Trips to Museums
- Academic Registration Guidance
- Special Topic Seminars from Faculty on Contemporary Science Issues
SILC2 is located on the 4th floor of O’Hare Hall Residential College and is available to both Sophomores and Juniors.
Residents of SILC2 must be enrolled in major-level science courses during both the Fall and Spring semesters.
Efforts for this Integrated Learning Community are coordinated by:
Associate Dean for Science Education (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dean Ellen Watts, Assistant Dean for Pre-Health Professions Advising (email@example.com)