Fordham University has a proud history of approaching learning in a distinctly Jesuit way, one that assures that learning occurs inside and outside the classroom, unites heart and mind and develops in our students authentic conscience, character and intellect. Fordham students at the Rose Hill campus can choose from a variety of residence halls intentionally designed to pursue these goals, which integrate our renowned intellectual tradition with experience-based learning. We call these special places Integrated Learning Communities.
For Upperclass students, there are six unique opportunities to live in an Integrated Learning Community:
- Campbell and Salice-Conley Residential College
- Integrated Learning Community for Global Business
- The West Wing: Integrated Learning Community for Ignatian Leadership and Civic Service
- The Wellness Integrated Learning Community
- Upperclass Science Integrated Learning Community