Fashion Studies Minor
Fashion Studies is an interdisciplinary minor, weaving together cultural, commercial, and visual components. Students take six courses to complete the minor: one from each of the Commercial, Cultural, and Visual categories, and three electives which can be selected from a wide variety of courses hosted by departments across Fordham.
The courses listed below are a sampling of those that possess the FASH requirement, meaning they may be counted as Fashion Studies electives. For questions regarding whether or not a class will count towards the minor, please, do not hesitate to contact Allison Pfingst, the Fashion Studies administrator at email@example.com.
- COMC 3174 Public Relations
- COMC 3237 Gender Images and Media
- FITV 2533 Fashion Costuming in Film
- JOUR 2787 Fashion Journalism
- JOUR 4767 History of Women’s Magazines
- PSYC 3320 Consumer Behavior