- Participate in the CLEO Jumpstart LSAT program at Fordham
- Students will attend diversity related programming and special events put on by Fordham Law School student organizations.
- Travel to Albany, N.Y. to meet with legislators, legislative staff, administrative agency staff, and judges (costs covered by the program)
Summer following Junior year:
- Students will be placed in selected legal internships that reflect their interest and will work alongside mentoring attorneys in a practical setting. Internship placements include:
- Public interest organizations
- NYC Law Firms
- Students will participate in professional development workshops featuring speakers from the legal community and Fordham Law School network.