Arts and Sciences
- Enhance the ability of Arts and Sciences to deliver excellent graduate and undergraduate education.
- Project a more unified voice for Arts and Sciences at Fordham.
- Enable effective advocacy on behalf of students, faculty, and staff.
- Cultivate a vibrant culture and sense of community across departments, programs, and campuses.
- Ensure equity and consistency across campuses, clearly explaining and rationalizing differences in structures, policies, and processes where they exist.
- Promote dynamism in academic programs and effective coordination of graduate and undergraduate education.
- Expand opportunities for faculty and students alike to produce and share original research.
- Expand opportunities and support structures for interdisciplinary research, teaching, and learning.
- Consider specific revisions of policies, processes, and leadership positions to ensure a functioning institutional structure and to support strategic visioning and planning; and, where appropriate, provide stepwise proposals to advance these goals.
- Foster the growth of faculty scholarship and teaching by advancing faculty renewal, development, and retention.
- Support interdisciplinarity through renewed institutional structures.
Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- Increase student retention.
- Enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Further "Re-imagining Arts and Sciences.”
- Support Faculty and Student Research.
- Increase partnerships with Manhattan cultural institutions / curricular engagement with NYC.
- Increase collaboration with professional schools (e.g., Gabelli, Law School, School of Education) to bolster opportunities for accelerated or dual degree programs.
- Increase study abroad / global engagement.
- Increase alumni engagement.
- Heighten visibility of FCLC.
Graduate School of Education
- Enhance the stature of GSE as a nationally and internationally recognized research institution.
- Expand community-based partnerships in order both to give and learn from the community in our pursuit of educational excellence.
Graduate School of Social Work
- Develop implicit curriculum that is student-centered.
- Support and promote GSS faculty as innovative educators and scholars.
- Foster a strategic and nimble school.
School of Law
- Anticipate the demands of a changing legal profession.
- Increase our scholarly impact.
- Bring Fordham Law School to new audiences.