Lincoln Center Graduate Housing Application
There are some significant differences about Fordham off-campus housing. Please review the information below prior to applying. We want to ensure that our housing is a good fit for you!
The Fall 2023 application will be available on Monday, April 3 at 10am. We are only offering studio apartments to new graduate studemts for this upcoming semester.
Please Keep in Mind:
- We do not rent on a month to month basis, all rentals are based on the academic calendar and are done by semester.
- Apartments cannot be sublet or assigned to someone else (you cannot let your friends use your apartment when you are out of town).
- Overnight guests are typically allowed to stay overnight for up to a week. Exceptions may be granted by the manager.
- Major changes to the apartments, including painting and appliance installation, are prohibited.
- All units are smoke-free and pet-free.
- The majority of apartments are single occupancy only (no roommates). A limited number of apartments are available for occupancy by a legally married student and his/her spouse. We do not have housing for children at this time.
- Other rules apply, which are stipulated in the housing agreement which anyone offered an apartment will be able to review.