Rose Hill Campus: Alumni Court South
Opened in 1987, Alumni Court South residence hall accommodates mostly first-year students in five stories of corridor living.
- Population: 250 to 350 First Years and Limited Upperclassmen
- Room Types: Double and Triples, Converted Triples, Upperclassmen Singles
- Co-ed with wings being either all male or female
- Common bathrooms
- Typical Room Dimensions: 12 x 17 feet
- Storage space underneath a bed: 26 inches maximum
- Mattress size: 36 x 76 inches
- Game room with a pool table and ping pong table
- Social lounges with a TV/DVD player
- Two study lounges
- Presentation lounge
- Laundry and kitchen facilities
Rates are for the nine-month academic year and include all utilities, cable television, telephone service, laundry, and membership to the Lombardi Fitness Center. Meal plan options and rates are available. These rates do not include the residence hall activity fee. Room configurations and rates are subject to change.
See the current room rates for Alumni Court South. Room configurations and rates are subject to change.
All residents in this dormitory are required to have a meal plan.
Move-in dates vary, please see Important Dates for more information.
Standard Rooms in Alumni Court South
An Alumni Court South Double allows room for dressers, desks and beds.
An Alumni Court South Double allows students to have space for personalization.