Minors and Concentrations in Economics
Many students in Fordham College and in the Gabelli School of Business choose to complement their major with a minor in Economics or a concentration in Business Economics (GSB students only).
Why Minor/Concentrate in Economics?
- Sharpen your analytical skills and provides a clear and concise way of thinking that is helpful in addressing problems and issues throughout life
- An excellent complement to a degree in philosophy, history, or political science for students considering law school
- Provide students with a competitive edge when applying to a graduate business school, demonstrating that the student is capable of rigorous analytical work in demanding fields such as micro and macro theory
- Exposes students interested in public sector or international affairs careers to economic decision making and policy evaluation
- Corporate job recruiters view it favorably as evidence of the student's analytical abilities and commitment to a challenging academic program
Rose HillDepartment of Economics
E-503 Dealy Hall
Lincoln CenterDepartment of Economics
Leon Lowenstein 924