Senior Week 2019 tickets are available from Thursday, March 7 at 12 p.m. until Friday, April 26 at 5 p.m. Please note: individual event tickets may sell out prior to April 26.
Before purchasing tickets please keep the following in mind:
- Tickets will be sold only to Fordham College at Lincoln Center or Gabelli School of Business at Lincoln Center seniors who graduated in February 2019 or will be graduating in May or August 2019.
- Senior Week tickets are being sold via the University Tickets website. Students must create an account and login with your Fordham username and password. Then you may purchase tickets to the events.
- Please also make note there will be additional service fees when purchasing your tickets.
- All Senior Week events require tickets. You must request tickets to free events. Therefore, tickets are required for Once A Ram Always a Ram BBQ, Dave and Buster's, Senior Luncheon, Boat Cruise and Family Reception. The only exemption is the Gabelli School of Business Academic Honors, Baccalaureate Mass and University Commencement.
- For the Boat Cruise, you may purchase a maximum of two tickets (for you and a guest).
- You may request up to 3 complimentary tickets for the Family Reception (1 student ticket and 2 guests). You also have the option to purchase additional tickets for Family Reception.
- For all other ticketed events, seniors can only purchase/request one ticket per event.
- Tickets will not be available after Friday, April 26 at 5pm, or after tickets are sold out.
- Prior to purchasing tickets, make sure to review the Event Guidelines and Ticket Sales information for all the policies regarding events and ticket sales.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door for any Senior Week events. Please plan ahead and buy your tickets early to guarantee admission.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the Events Page for information on dates, times, and costs for all events.
Tickets with an individual QR code to each event will be emailed to you in your confirmation. Please present this code upon check in to each event.