Rose Hill Summer Orientation
Mindful of the ongoing health emergency and the New York State re-opening plan, we have decided that all three Summer Orientation Programs (SOP) at Rose Hill will be hosted virtually. Despite this shift in platform, we will provide all incoming undergraduate students and families with the same information we do every year in person and a high-quality virtual experience.
We will also offer programs at various times over two days to better accommodate students and families across the country and the globe as well as individuals with different family schedules, making it easier for more of our students and family members to participate in our Orientation program. The sessions will be held on the following days...
- Monday, June 29* and Tuesday, June 30
- Monday, July 6 and Tuesday, July 7
- Monday, July 13 and Tuesday July 14
**Please note: Monday, June 29 will include additional specific programs for both Fordham College Rose Hill and Gabelli School of Business transfer students. As a transfer student, we encourage you to attend this date for your specific College of study, if your schedule allows.
- We hope you join us for as much of these days as you can, but the SOPs and individual sessions are optional and will contain the same programming.
- Sessions will feature academic overview presentations for Fordham College at Rose Hill and Gabelli School of Business students, breakout sessions for new students and parents, and Q&A sessions with current students and administrators.
- There will also be on-demand items available to view starting on Monday, June 15th as well.
Registration is available online. Space is limited for the virtual programs and registration for the SOP is required.
A few important notes about registration:
- We are utilizing Zoom as our platform for our virtual SOPs.
- Click on the SOP date you wish to attend and then register for each session that pertains to you (Fordham College Rose Hill, Gabelli School of Business, first year student, transfer student, families, etc.)
- Zoom will ask you a series of questions that you will need to answer in order to register for each session.
- You can register up to two (2) individuals, including the Fordham Student, as space is limited. Please email email@example.com if you have a concern.
- Registration is required so that we have an accurate headcount for Zoom capacity needs.
If you have any questions, please contact New Student Orientation at 718-817-4368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Ramily this Summer!
We understand that building connections with your fellow Rams is an important aspect of your Orientation experience. That is why we have created a live Zoom experience this summer where Orientation Leaders will lead virtual new student engagement programs every week on a Fordham topic. Follow us on Instagram @orient_rh for updates on how to register for these programs!