Traditio is an international journal, published annually and dedicated to the study of ancient and medieval history, thought, and religion.
The Journal Publishes:
- Monographic essays
- Critical editions of texts
- Research tools such as catalogues of unpublished manuscripts
Submissions are accepted in the following languages:
Articles have focused on:
- History of art
- Patristics or patrology, the study of early Christian writers from the end of the New Testament
- Theology in the period of late antiquity
- Early Christianity through the Middle Ages up to A.D. 1500
For inquiries and submissions, contact the Managing Editor, Joseph Lienhard, SJ at email@example.com.
For further information, including the style sheet, index of published articles and authors, see the Traditio website.