Traditio is an international journal, published annually and dedicated to the study of ancient and medieval history, thought, and religion.
The Journal Publishes:
- Monographic essays
- Critical editions of texts
- Research tools such as catalogues of unpublished manuscripts
Submissions are accepted in the following languages:
Articles have focused on:
- History of art
- Patristics or patrology, the study of early Christian writers from the end of the New Testament
- Theology in the period of late antiquity
- Early Christianity through the Middle Ages up to A.D. 1500
For inquiries and submissions, contact the Managing Editor, Scott G. Bruce at email@example.com.
The current members of the editorial board are:
- Editor, Scott G. Bruce (Fordham University)
- Martin Chase, SJ (University of Copenhagen)
- Joseph T. Lienhard, SJ (Fordham University)
- Christopher S. Celenza (Georgetown University)
- Tobias Hoffmann (The Catholic University of America)
- Lucy K. Pick (The University of Chicago)
- Suzanne M. Yeager (Fordham University)
For further information, including the style sheet, index of published articles and authors, see the Traditio website.