GSAS Financial Aid Recipients
Welcome to Fordham University and congratulations on being awarded GSAS financial aid from the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
Instructions to Process Your GSAS Financial Aid
- Recipients of First-Year Fellowships
- Recipients of Graduate Assistantships
- International Recipients of GSAS Financial Aid
- Recipients of Tuition Scholarships
Payment Dates for Graduate Assistants, Teaching Fellows, Teaching Associates, and Fellowships
- Biological Sciences Department Graduate Teaching Assistantships
- Psychology Department Graduate Assistantships
- Graduate Assistants for all Departments (except Biological Sciences, Public Media, and Psychology) and Teaching Fellows
- Teaching Associates
- Fellowship and Summer Assistantship
2020 - 2021 Merit-Based Funding Renewals and New Applications
GSAS Graduate Assistantship, Research Assistantship, and Teaching Fellowship
Students who were admitted with merit-based funding must indicate annually their intent to continue on such funding. This category is open only to students who received a multi-year merit-based funding package upon admission. Continuation of merit based funding beyond the initial year is contingent, in part, upon the funding package granted at admission and upon satisfactory academic performance and/or progress.
GSAS Distinguished Fellowships (Research Fellowship, Senior Teaching Fellowship, and Alumni Dissertation Fellowship)
All matriculated students, whether they have been admitted with or without merit-based funding, may apply for GSAS Distinguished Fellowships, but note that there are specific eligibility criteria for the distinguished awards.
GSAS Teaching Associateship
Applications are open only to those students in doctoral programs who have exhausted their funding or been admitted without funding.
The 2020-2021 Merit Based Funding Renewals is now open through January 17, 2020.